When you get knocked down, we are there to help you up.Get Help Now!
Two Things To Know About The Offices Of Rodgers Law Office
- We wear suits in court because that's the rule. At our offices, we don't wear them.
- Our office doesn't have an answering machine during business hours. When you call, a human being will talk to you.
Those two things may not seem important, but they are important. They mean we are not the kind of lawyers who put themselves above their clients. We are always on your side, always representing your best interests, always seeking the best possible outcome for you.
Other law firms will say that, but ask our clients and they will tell you we mean it.
When Mark Rodgers was growing up, his dad was a union rep, and the rights of the "little guy" were his dad's great passion. "We're very connected to the community," Mark says.
Beltrami County Lawyers Serving Northern And Central Minnesota
Rodgers Law Office is a firm representing everyday people like yourself, people who have gotten badly hurt and need help, and the insurance company won't honor their claim.
We represent people in two kinds of claims: workers' compensation and personal injury.
Workers' Comp Cases
Without exception, our clients are people who find themselves in serious trouble because of an injury they sustained. In workers' comp cases we help them to win compensation to cover the cost of doctor and hospital bills, time away from work, job retraining, benefits for permanent injuries and for your spouse and dependents in case you die from the injury.
Personal Injury Cases
In personal injury and third-party liability cases, we are able to go even further, seeking damages for pain and suffering and sometimes, as in cases where the injury is caused by a drunk driver, seeking punitive damages, which increase the total compensation claim. If a just settlement cannot be negotiated, we get the best possible result for you at trial.
In addition to motor vehicle cases, we file personal injury claims for:
- Accidents in which pedestrians are seriously injured
- Serious slip-and-fall type accidents, in which people are injured on someone else's property
- Attacks and injuries in unsecured or inadequately or poorly signed areas
- Injuries occurring on industrial and construction sites
- Cases in which a product defect, like bad brakes, results in serious injury
- Attacks by dogs and other animals
We also help when people's requests for Social Security Disability and unemployment insurance have been denied.
Our Promise To You
Mark and Kristen are supported by a highly professional staff that has many years of experience in dealing with injury litigation and the practice of law.
In northern and central Minnesota, the lawyers to call are the Bemidji attorneys at Rodgers Law Office, toll free at 1-800-450-4060, or email us using this form.